After a long absence, I’m going to fire up this blog again.
So what’s happened in the last couple months?
- Kaitlyn turned 2 a few weeks ago. We went to the Please Touch Museum for her birthday instead of having a party. But then we ended up having an impromptu gathering anyway.
- I was in Chicago for a couple days in May, then in Phoenix for 10 days in June, then in New Orleans for a day and Dallas for a day. All work related stuff.
- We went to NY for 4th of July.
- Julia has finally done #2 on the potty – after an epic struggle. Though it seems like no amount of bribes can help get her to do with any regularity.
- Rick, Niki, Collin, and Caelie visited for a couple days. We went to Philly and saw all the historical stuff – Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, but not the Mint. No cameras allowed, and with nowhere to leave it, we’re out of luck.
Stay tuned for some more pictures too. I’ve got some queued up already, and more are at the ready.